Table of Contents
DOWNLOAD MOST IMPORTANT MCQ ON CLASS 11 – BIOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION
Hey, guys, in this article you will find the very important MCQ with Answers on Biological Classification Chapter.
Biological Classification is the chapter 2nd of class 11 as per the NCERT (CBSE Curriculum)
YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD THE MCQS WITH ANSWERS IN PDF CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON BELOW.
Following 20 MCQs are very important in NEET Point of View as well as Board exams. We provide the 20 MCQs on whole chapters, i.e. the entire points.
If you don’t want to read then you can go ahead and watch the video on the MCQ with Answers on the Chapter Biological Classification.
This video is recorded by Akash Pandit.
If you don’t want to watch the video then you can go ahead and read the MCQs and their answers also.
Let’s jump into the first MCQ of Biological Classification.
1) Five kingdom classification is given by…
(a) Carolus Linnaeus
(b) Alexander Fleming
(c) R. H. Whittaker
Answer: (c) R. H. Whitakar
2) How many kingdoms have brought together multicellular eukaryotic animal ?
Answer: (c) Three
3) Which of the following statements is incorrect about mycoplasma?
(a) They completely lack a cell wall
(b) These are the smallest living cell known
(c) They can survive without oxygen
(d) They are pathogenic to plants only
Answer: (d) They are pathogenic to plants only
4) In five kingdom classification chlorella and Chlamydomonas fall under?
Answer: (d) Protista
5) Which group holds maximum nutritional diversity?
Answer: (1) Monera
6) Nuclear membrane is absent in?
Answer (b): Nostoc
7) In which form do fungi store food material?
(c) Oil and glycogen
Answer: (c) Oil and Glacogen
8) Another name of cyanobacteria?
(a) Blue-green algae
(b) Golden algae
(d) Slime moulds
Answer: (a) Blue-green algae
9) Agaricus’s fruting body is known as?
Answer: (b) Basidiocarps
10) Paramecium is
Answer: (b) Protozoan
11) Phycology is the study of-
Answer: (b) Fungi
12) Sleeping sickness is caused by which protozoan?
Answer: (b) flagellated
13) Which is not a bacterial disease?
(c) Citrus canker
Answer: (d) Mumps
14) Fungal cell walls have?
Answer: (c) Chitin
15) viruses that infect plant have –
(a) ss RNA
(b) ds RNA
(c) ds DNA
(d) All of the above
Answer: (a) ss RNA
16) Heterocyst in Nostoc participates in
(a) Nitrogen – fixation
(b) Food storage
(c) Symbiotic relation
Answer: (a) Nitrogen – fixation
17) Which of the following is not a part of the sexual cycle of fungi?
Answer: (b) Mitosis
18) Which one is does not belong to deuteromycets ?
Answer: (c) Ustilago
19) Which one of the following is a sexual spore?
Answer: (a) Ascospore
20) What causes red tides?
(c) Golden algae
(d) None of the above
Answer: (b) gonyaulax
So, students, here are the top 20 MCQs with their answers on the chapter Biological Classification of class 11. I hoped you have understood these all questions. if you find this post helpful or have any doubt then feel free to leave a comment below.